Rae Solomon Music Photoshoot



January 30, 2010 I was approached by my friend Gabe Rodriguez, from GabrielBoone Photography, to assist him on an awesome project he was working on. Rae Solomon is a VERY talented country singer that had hired Gabe to shoot photos for her soon to be released album. I was SO excited to work with them on this fun project. I LOVE branching out with other avenues of makeup, so when the opportunity to do not only makeup, but also hair and styling came up, I was game! Rae has an upcoming shoot for a music video, I can't wait to be a part of that too!

Check out Rae's music here:














Hard at work on set!


I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!!!

A very special thanks to Gabe from GabrielBoone photography for the great photos!http://www.gabrielboone.com/

From Rae:

"After deciding to work with Gabriel Rodriguez from Gabriel Boone photography for my album photo shoot Gabe recommended that we bring in Kaarin Boyd to assist with hair and makeup. I was a little apprehensive at first, always am when I'm working with someone new, especially on a project this close to my heart. However, when the day came I was more than pleasantly surprised! Not only did Kaarin do absolutely beautiful work on my makeup and hair but she was such a pleasure to work with. She has such a bubbly and vivacious personality that added so much life to the shoot as a whole. If you need to look gorgeous for a special occasion Kaarin is definitely the woman to call! Thanks girl!!!"

No comments: